Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Cheap Entertainment

I want to let you in on a secret. You do not have to pay full price for books, cds or dvds. I have been a member of PaperBackSwap.com (PBS) since June 2006. It has been an absolute life saver. I have a book addiction and instead of dropping $200 at Barnes and Noble or $50 at Half Price Books for approximately 10 books, I can get them for $3.45 a book (or less) at PBS. If you post books and mail them, the postage is less than $3.45 and you get a credit to request another book with. For me it's also cheaper than going to the library because I would spend $5 in gas per trip to the library. There are also SwapaCD.com and SwapaDVD.com, and credits can be transferred between all three sites. I urge you to go check them out. Feel free to let me know if you have any questions!

PaperBackSwap.com - Book Club to Swap, Trade & Exchange Books for Free.

No comments: